Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
The creative independent spirit is prevalent in Rhinebeck, so you won't find big box stores, restaurant or hotel chains around here. We're interested in catering to the more discerning crowd. A bounty of unique restobars, indie shops sprinkled with historic sites and fun outdoor activities await you and your guests.
1) A one stop light town. It may not sound like a very big reason but trust it is. Everything is centrally located in the main hub, and walkable. Walk in any direction and you'll find a plethora of shops and eats.
2) Independent Shops with some thing for everyone. High end jewelry, locally produced candies and honey, locally designed clothes, lotions and potions, outdoors gear, hiking boots to yoga mats. All can be found within a five block radius.
3) It's a World Epicurean Showcase! Grandpa likes BBQ, Mom likes French, your sister loves sushi, Dad likes good old American grub...Rhinebeck has it all! Everyone in your party will be sated with our offerings.
4) Our event spaces cater to the 125 and under crowd size. We know how to create a big fabulous moment for you!
5) Accommodations right in the village or along the scenic Hudson River. Choose from the Historic Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn (90 rooms), Mirbeau Spa & Inn (50 rooms), to various B&Bs, or stay on the Hudson River at The Rhinecliff (9 rooms). Everyone in your party will have a variety of options.